Last updated: July 31, 2019
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement ("Agreement") carefully before downloading or using the WayAround App ("Application").
By downloading or using the Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not download or use the Application.
Blind InSites LLC (“The Company”) grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install, and use the Application solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You may not use the Application in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Application (or servers or networks connected to the Application), nor may you use the Application in any manner that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Application (or servers or networks connected to the Application).
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that The Company has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) your use of the Application, any breach of your obligations under the Agreement, and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which The Company may suffer) of any such breach.
You acknowledge that (a) the Application contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and (b) The Company and/or third parties own all right, title and interest in and to the Application and content, excluding content provided by you, that may be presented or accessed through the Application, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights therein and thereto. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide. You agree that you will not, and will not allow any third party to, (i) copy, sell, license, distribute, transfer, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Application or content that may be presented or accessed through the Application for any purpose, unless otherwise permitted, (ii) take any action to circumvent or defeat the security or content usage rules provided, deployed or enforced by any functionality (including without limitation digital rights management functionality) contained in the Application, (iii) use the Application to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmit content in violation of any law or third party rights, or (iv) remove, obscure, or alter The Company’s or any third party’s copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Application.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- license, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party.
U.S. Government Restricted Rights
This Application, related materials and documentation have been developed entirely with private funds. If the user of the Application is an agency, department, employee, or other entity of the United States Government, the use, duplication, reproduction, release, modification, disclosure, or transfer of the Application, including technical data or manuals, is restricted by the terms, conditions and covenants contained in these Terms and Conditions.
The Application may be subject to export controls or restrictions by the United States or other countries or territories. You agree to comply with all applicable U.S. and international export laws and regulations. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use.
Modifications to Application
The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or The Company.
The Company may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from The Company, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. In such event, you must immediately delete the Application. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your mobile device or from your desktop.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your mobile device or from your desktop.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Company, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or accruing from your use of the Application, including your downloading, installation, or use of the Application, or your violation of this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
- THE COMPANY FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION.
- THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement between you and The Company relating to the Application and govern your use of the Application, and completely replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements between you and The Company regarding the Application.
- The failure of The Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, which will still be available to The Company.
- If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and Conditions without affecting the rest of the Terms and Conditions. The remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- The rights granted in this Agreement may not be assigned or transferred by the Customer without the prior written approval of the Company. The Customer is not permitted to delegate its responsibilities or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written approval of the Company. The Company may assign, at any time, any or all of its rights under the Agreement to a subsidiary, affiliate or successor of Company or to a third party without the obligation of notice to or consent of the Customer.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Customer relationship with the Company under these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Dallas County, Texas to resolve any legal matter arising from these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this, the Customer agree that the Company will still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
Amendments to this Agreement
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.