Stickers

Return to WayTags
  • Use this thread to discuss uses for WayTag stickers and on-metal stickers.

; July 2, 2018 at 9:12 am
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Wondering how durable the sticker are in filing drawers

; January 8, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Hi Barbara – the stickers have a coating so they are quite durable. In a filing system, you may be able to read through file folders to another sticker. We recommend that you use file folders with staggered tabs, and it may also help to lift up the folder slightly before scanning. Our co-founder Armand has used WayTag stickers on his files and it has made a world of difference for him.

; January 8, 2019 at 6:07 pm

I have a trouble reading the sticker tag on rounded bottles or, tube. Only does my, phone recognizes the tags when they are on a flat surface. Any tips?

; October 9, 2021 at 4:51 pm

Hi Yoo Jin – most phones are able to read the stickers on a rounded surface. Make sure you touch your phone to the tag rather than having it hover in the air. If it’s still not working, you could switch to oval hole buttons and attach them to the tube or bottle with a rubber band.

; October 11, 2021 at 3:21 pm

I am organizing my pantry. And I want to reuse the stickers that I place on different items. Can you recommend a type of card or some thing that I could place the sticker on and then wrap it around the certain item with a rubber band or a silicone band? I’m also, looking for the same option for the buttons and as I have said, need something that can be removed to place in my grocery list basket.

; January 29, 2023 at 3:00 pm

Lynn, index cards will work to do what you described with the rubber band. You can also check out this blog post for other label options. https://www.wayaround.com/accessories-for-your-waytags/ You can put those labels OVER the WayTags and it will still work. If you do that, keep the sticker on the paper backing and just use the adhesive from the label.

For the oval hole button, loop the rubber or silicone band through the hole and make a slip knot. Pipe cleaners work well with the two-hole button. Jaz has a video about grocery shopping, and she has oval hole buttons with rubber bands on her wrist while she shops – pretty cool!

; January 30, 2023 at 4:44 pm

I put a square sticker on top of a Rubbermaid container and put it in the microwave, when I pulled it out, the sticker had melted through the lid. If I put it on the harder, plastic bottom, will it do the same thing?

; March 15, 2023 at 12:13 am
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.