WayClips

Return to WayTags
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • What are some good uses for the clips and best way to attach?

; February 4, 2020 at 9:42 pm

You can use the clips like a paper clip, and the NFC portion of the clip can point either up or down. The tongue in the center has some subtle notches, and you can use a rubber band or elastic with the clip. Some people use the WayClips on canned food – loop the rubber band around the can and then slip the WayClip onto the rubber band.

Here are some other ways you can use the WayClips:
    Shoes – works great on laces, and you can remove the clip while you’re wearing the shoes.
    Loop onto a keychain
    For houseplants – Stick the clip directly into the soil and use the tag to record watering schedules, fertilizing schedules, etc.
    Slip onto the skinny side of cereal boxes or other food packaging
    Clip onto mail as it’s sorted and record to-do items, due dates, etc.

If you end up using them in other ways, please share. I love hearing ideas that I can pass on to others.

; February 6, 2020 at 2:13 pm

It’s me again. I promise, no more questions after this. Are the clips the same type and design as a chip clip? I’m trying to decide what would be the most efficient and take up as little room as possible in my pantry. I don’t have a lot of space to work with. Now that I have written this, I am thinking that the stickers might be a better way to go. Because I’m not sure if the clips stick up or stick out from the can. Thanks

; January 31, 2023 at 7:28 am

The WayClips are not like a chip clip. If that’s what you’re looking for, you can buy the type of chip clip you like and use a WayTag sticker. The WayClips are more like big plastic paperclips. They’re good for thin cardboard like cereal boxes and granola bar boxes.

; January 31, 2023 at 11:24 am
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.